Seattle Wine and Food Experience
The Seattle Wine and Food Experience (SWFE) where wine, food and spirits are the main attraction returns to the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall Feb. 21 and 22.
The Grand Tasting gastronomical event, Sunday Feb. 22, includes "featured experiences" such as the Les Dames d’Escofier Alley’s culinary products, food and beverages.
Other “featured experiences” include:
· The QFC Advantage Lounge
· Northwest, California and International Wines
· Sip Northwest Distillery Row
· Tim's Cascade Snacks Beer and Cider Exhibit
· Top Pot Doughnut and Coffee Bar
· Stella Artois Bistro & Chef Stage, Ste Michelle Wine Estates Tasting Bar, Wente Vineyards Aroma Experience
Check out the SWFE 2014 event video
New to this year’s SWFE is a Saturday Feb. 21 night kick-off event hosted by Seattle magazine. POP! Bubbles & Seafood will feature the Pacific Northwest's bounty of seafood from many of Seattle's best restaurants and Champagne, sparkling wine, cider and beer.
Les Dames d'Escoffier Seattle, is the beneficiary of the events to support their efforts in funding scholarships for women in the culinary, beverage, and hospitality industries.
TICKETS: Tickets on sale now at www.seattlewineandfoodexperience.com
· SWFE BIG $125 (includes tickets to POP! And SWFE early admission VIP)
· SWFE VIP $70 (early admission, custom tote bag, special VIP area)
· SWFE General Admission $55
· POP! Bubbles & Seafood $65